As a Financial Advisor, your role will be vital to delivering the tailored service that lays the foundation for everything we do. You will:
- Be an integral member of our Advisory Team, providing financial planning and investment advisory services to clients of all ages and stages of wealth.
- Take primary responsibility for all aspects of the client relationship, working closely with clients to fully understand their financial situation.
- Develop and deliver financial plans, and implement investment strategies.
- Collaborate with other tax, legal, and insurance professionals to cover your clients' entire financial landscape and ensure they're on track to achieving their goals.
- Develop new client relationships and be responsible for managing profitable relationships (and get paid handsomely for it).
Are You the Right Fit?
You're our ideal candidate if:
- You're a CFP looking for the opportunity to work collaboratively with other professionals to provide planning, investment, tax, insurance and other related services, always acting in the best interest of your clients.
- You're passionate about helping people. You take pride in helping people understand their financial issues and find the best solutions to suit their needs. You do whatever it takes to ensure they're having the best experience possible.
- You're a team player. You truly enjoy working with others, and believe that collaboration and consensus lead to better decisions. You consistently follow through on projects and stay on task.
- You're motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges, and you're committed to your professional growth.
To land this job, you will need to have previous experience within the financial services industry (a minimum of three to five years is preferred) and hold the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation. Previous experience in tax is definitely a plus.
What Do We Do?
We ensure that our clients are prepared to make smart financial decisions, at every stage of their lives.
Whether they're preparing for life after their business or protecting the legacy they've worked so hard to build, our clients require fully integrated planning, resources, and expertise to make their goals a reality.
That's where we come in. As our clients' Personal CFO, we take a tax-aware approach to planning and investing, focused on helping our clients keep more of what they earn for the long term. We strive to create lasting relationships and provide constant, dedicated support, all while keeping our clients' best interests as our number one priority.
What Do We Offer?
Our individualized approach is a theme that also translates into our company culture. We're committed to supporting the personal and professional growth of our team members, while maintaining a positive, encouraging working environment. At CogentBlue, you'll have access to a comprehensive compensation and benefits package designed to let you know how much we appreciate having you on the team.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.