Why Us. You shouldn’t work for just any firm. You should work for a firm that you enjoy, shares your values, and values you. Before you decide to apply, here are few things to help you determine if we’re the right fit for you:
- In a financial landscape littered with algorithmic planning and product-oriented solutions, we believe personal relationships are the key to helping our clients manage their finances well.
- We believe that having fun, showing up wholeheartedly, and supporting each other will lead to better relationships for us and for our clients.
- We are a highly efficient and capable team based in the Southeast and serving clients throughout the world.
- We value and listen to ideas, but also make decisions and then work collaboratively to get things done.
- We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Interested? Explore our site to learn more or listen to our podcast, Analog Advisor.
Why You. We want a multi-hyphenate who can help across multiple areas of the business and wants to grow.
- You're unquestionably trustworthy, as well as intelligent, optimistic, and driven.
- Juggling multiple projects while simultaneously paying attention to details is one of your superpowers.
- You love putting people at ease, and making them feel heard and understood is your other superpower.
- Your responsive, friendly, and professional demeanor, combined with your commitment to delivering quality work, makes you unique.
- You take ownership for your work – and even you make mistakes.
- You’re willing to pitch-in where needed, go above and beyond, for both your team and clients, when it’s needed.
Work that Matters. This isn’t just about pushing paper and answering phones. Even the smallest task has value – it is the foundation that supports everything we do.
The Firm’s Right Hand
You’ll work side-by-side our Principal and advisory team providing exceptional administrative and operational support across the business.
- Flawlessly coordinating schedules and making plans for meetings, conferences, and travel
- Managing the Principal’s schedule, email, and priorities
- Helping to ensure that our communication is thoughtful and flawless, that our clients feel cared for, and that we are delivering on our commitment to providing exceptional service
- Supporting strategic projects and, in the ideal, learn how to manage business operations
Doing the Detail Work & Creating a Compelling Client Experience
We deliver a unique client experience that blends technology and personal relationships. You’ll find a balance between regularly communicating with clients, and coordinating and executing the back-office work to deliver on this experience. This includes:
- Communicating with clients and potential clients about the company’s services; ensuring calls and emails are answered in a timely, upbeat, and professional manner
- Assisting with client onboarding and ongoing client service – gathering and organizing client data, answering basic client questions, and completing paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Supporting office operations and keeping us all organized - organizing and maintaining office space, phones, files, and email systems in good working order
- Assisting with marketing efforts - contributing to the development and implementation of specific initiatives, and coordinating speaking engagements, presentations, and client events
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper records, fully leveraging and optimizing use of our CRM system (Redtail)
What It Takes
- A strong desire, ability, and commitment to deliver on the above with consistently high performance
- 2+ years of operational, client service, or administrative experience in the legal, accounting, or financial fields
- Bachelor’s degree or related professional experience required
- Financial services experience highly preferred, especially in a registered investment advisor environment
- Tech savvy and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint; Excel skills must include organizing data, performing basic calculations, and preparing reports with graphs and charts
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A commitment to excellence; detail-oriented and client-focused
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fun and hardworking firm
Our compensation includes salary and a complete package of benefits, including a medical allowance, retirement plan with company match, wellness initiatives, paid & volunteer time off, and opportunities for training and career growth.
Click HERE to apply.